Why do you need a spiritual family?
1. You need healthy relationships. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the one who falls and has no one to help him up!"
2. You need a place where you can use your gifts. 1 Timothy 4:14 "Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you..."
3. You need a place where you can grow. Acts 2:42 "They joined with the other believers and devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, sharing in the breaking of bread and prayer."
4. You need to belong to something bigger than yourself. Romans 12:4-5 "Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." and also Hebrews 10:25 "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another…"
What are the steps in CityLight?s membership process?
• Salvation - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Baptism - adult believers baptism by immersion
• Attendance - two months of faithful attendance at CityLight
What are the steps in CityLight's membership process?
1. To sign up for our next membership class email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212.254.5123
2. Attend membership class
3. Sign the membership covenant
Copyright © 2012 CityLight Church. All Rights Reserved