Job Description & Principal Responsibilities
- Manage existing website & oversee upcoming website redesign.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, social media team, and staff to update website with upcoming events and new content as necessary.
- Upload podcasts and media content to website and iTunes store.
- Coordinate all video projects for 1) services and 2) special events.
- We prefer candidates with video production and/or editing experience but this is not required.
Social Media Team
- Generate and post social media content across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Construct social media calendar to coincide with church events.
Advertising & SEO
- Oversee ad campaigns on youTube, Facebook, and other social media platforms, based on current trends in online advertising.
- Coordinate with search engine optimization vendors to effectively increase organic search traffic.
- Serve as point person for all media elements at special events (video, photography, social media).
- Liaise with outside contractors and volunteers to ensure complete media coverage as necessary.
- Formulate and update a “creative calendar” to outline upcoming media & social media projects. The goal is to stay “ahead of the curve:” always brainstorming media elements we can add to services, sermons, and special events.
Prayer & Study
- Pray without ceasing (1 Thess 5:17). At CityLight Church, we do not endeavor to make any major decision, small or large, without consulting the Counselor, God’s Holy Spirit.
- Meditate on God’s Word day and night (Josh 1:8). God has left us His instruction for a reason, and He promises we will succeed in all we do when we heed it.