Life Group #9 – How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God by Kenneth Hagin
from 7:30pm – 8:45pm
Location: Williamsburg, Brooklyn
It has never been more important to be able to discern the leading of the Spirit of God than it is today. With many voices-the voice of the world, the voice of our flesh, the voice of the enemy–competing for our attention, it is imperative that we tune in to the leading of God’s Spirit. How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God teaches you how to focus on the Spirit’s leading in every area of your life.
This book answers questions such as:
• How do I train my spirit to be in tune with God?
• Can I trust my “hunches” or inward intuition?
• How much weight should I give personal prophecies?
• Can I ask God for a sign?
The book includes:
• Personal experiences drawn from Brother Hagin’s 70 years of Spirit-led ministry
• Traits you can expect to see in your Christian walk as you follow the Holy Spirit
• Fascinating reminders of the importance of being Spirit-led in prayer